Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is a pay it forward thread for the coupon they attach to the bottom of the shipping email. I think its 10% off your next order. It does not count towards tires. I ordered some paddles that should be shipping soon, so the first person to respond will get my coupon when I get my shipping email. That person in turn needs to give his coupon to the second person that responds.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
good idea , I need rims , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good idea.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, my tires finally shipped today. Here is the info from the bottom of my email minus the code. "To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put XXXXX in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes AGV and Dainese Brand Products and Tires." So Benzo, it's still yours if you want it. If not let us know so somebody else can use it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dang I wish I would have know about that, I would have given it to who ever needed it. Did not even see it till you said something. But it is only good for 30 days and it has passed. Sorry.. But I will next time.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Well, my tires finally shipped today. Here is the info from the bottom of my email minus the code. "To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put XXXXX in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes AGV and Dainese Brand Products and Tires." So Benzo, it's still yours if you want it. If not let us know so somebody else can use it.
sorry just seen this , but I ended up getting new wheels last week , lol thx tho man good looking out !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Glamisfan, did you get paddle tires? I have been watching for them to come back in stock and they keep pushing the in stock date farther out.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glamisfan, did you get paddle tires? I have been watching for them to come back in stock and they keep pushing the in stock date farther out.
They were supposed to be in stock May 10th. I was going to order that day, and on that day they changed it to June 10th. So it looks like as soon as they come in, they ship them out to fill their back orders. So I went ahead and ordered on May 10th. June came around and nothing. I emailed them, and they said July 10th. I said no problem. So they finally called yesterday and said they were shipping. Luckily I don't need them till October. I got 26" 8 paddles and buffs. About $580 with free shipping.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok, thanks to Glamisfan, I spent more money on shit I wasn't going to buy yet but couldn't pass on the discount being the frugal person that I am. I just got an email today that my order shipped so I have a 10% off coupon to give for the first member (in good standing, :)) that wants it. Like Glamisfan stated it can not be used on tires but you can use it on wheels and just about anything else.

Here is the discount info from the end of my email from Rocky Mountain without the code shown.

"To show our appreciation, we would like to present you with an offer code to receive 10% off your next order. Simply put xxxxxxxxxx in the "Offer Code" box during checkout. Your discount will automatically be applied to your order! Offer must be used within 30 days. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes AGV and Dainese Brand Products and Tires."

1 - 20 of 109 Posts