Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Keep me posted I am extremely interested in the Roctane. I have seen a set at my local shop. They have the hardest rubber compound I have ever felt in an Atv/UTV tire. Also the sidewall is like a truck sidewall instead of an 8 ply Atv tire.

What size are those? They look enormous, I'm going with 26 or 27. I'm guessing yours are 30 or 32.

My question is just traction. I have grim reapers now, which offer exceptional traction, cornering, and all around performance but I have 250 miles on them and they are probably 60% tread. I don't care to buy tires often but unfortunately the soft compound that gives great traction has also cost me three flats 2 of which I had to replace the tire, so out of 5 rides I have had three of those end early.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll let ya know what I think of em when I get the QSC installed next week. I smoked the belt just trying to load it on the trailer. The tires are 32's but they are measuring really close 33 mounted and aired up. So far the ride is very smooth but I haven't done anything technical.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts