Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to hook up a dual led rocker switch for my led light's. It's a Carling switch from air on board, got it hooked up and working, only problem is the top led is lit all the time and the bottom led comes on when switch is activated. Should be in reverse, I Followed the included instructions.. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

E92C337E-2C3C-49F6-8620-779271CED4D6-2540-0000016785CE1980.jpg

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does not say.. Took this off their site. Anyway to rewire it or did they send the wrong one?

AOBSW600 series Illumination
When switch is turned on the top light illuminates.
The bottom Etching (words) has an Independent wiring circuit to connect to your dash lights. You can connect it to the dash light circuit or leave off, your choice.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do your leds lights that you are controlling with this switch function properly

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya light work fine just the led on the switch is wrong, upper led is on with key and lower is on with switch up

·
Registered
371 Posts
does not say.. Took this off their site. Anyway to rewire it or did they send the wrong one?

AOBSW600 series Illumination
When switch is turned on the top light illuminates.
The bottom Etching (words) has an Independent wiring circuit to connect to your dash lights. You can connect it to the dash light circuit or leave off, your choice.

I don't think you will be able to rewire to work as you want. I think they sent you the wrong switch there is a option for that switch to have a lower dependent and upper independent led.

Look here and you can see all the different options for how the led's light up on these switches
OTRATTW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts