Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone noticed the Maxx that comes with qe & power steering also says rock sliders are included? Why are they not shown in any pictures?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
it also was mentioned back in dec for the 2013 mavericks the xrs said it came with rock sliders also , and they never did

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
it also was mentioned back in dec for the 2013 mavericks the xrs said it came with rock sliders also , and they never did
I thought the same thing when I bought my Mav in Dec. They said those add on features.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What, you didn't get yours! ..... I didn't either.

Can am has it figured out. they get you out the door with the machine and then keep milking you on accessories. a $20,000+ machine should not need so many accessories just to make it function in the environment it was designed for.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I looked on the website and it says that the XRS comes with rock sliders... I called my dealer Friday afternoon and he said he would call the Can-Am rep. I should hear something by Monday or Tuesday. Ill let y'all know.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It's not like there going to send everyone a set of rock sliders. At this point they will say it is a misprint and walk away from any liability to provide them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Misprint??? Ever hear of "False Advertisement"????! Bet ill be all over it. A 20+k toy ill get everything it's "supposed" to come with.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I looked on the website and it says that the XRS comes with rock sliders... I called my dealer Friday afternoon and he said he would call the Can-Am rep. I should hear something by Monday or Tuesday. Ill let y'all know.
Can you send the link for where it says this?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
homepage>forum> Maverickforums.netNews>Can Am Maverick news>2014 Can Am Maverick Lineup (Sticky Thread)

Scroll Down To Max Xr, Listed In Paragraph.

My Phone Isn't Allowing Me To Post Screen shot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts