Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone make a recomendation (Rock Knocker or Rokblokz) for 2019 X3 Turbo R X DS ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I run Rokblokz, no regrets. I can't remember but Rokblokz might be a member / vendor on this forum. I could be wrong, eitherway Craig (Pro UTV) could hook you up.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Always nice to have a set of knockers to play with out on the trail. I have the knockers , work great and a pretty good price on them install is about 5 mins.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the same question but for a ‘19 64” Xrc. Rokblokz site says no go for the v2 but I think I can do the v3 or should I get the knockers? Pros Cons between the two?

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I have a DS and wanted trailing arm protection as well. I ordered the V3 Rokblokz and FUTV trailing arm guards from Craig then fabbed up a bracket to make them go. Had to do a little cutting on the guard as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just got a set of the Rock Knockers for a 19 XDS.
They are rubber like a truck mud flap with a beefy steel bracket.
Looks like they will work well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Knockers.
Had the blocks but sent them back.
Knockers are simpler and heavier duty in every way.
I do dislike things with lots of little brackets and bolts. Not an elegant solution.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Knockers.
Had the blocks but sent them back.
Knockers are simpler and heavier duty in every way.
I do dislike things with lots of little brackets and bolts. Not an elegant solution.
You cant get any simpler or easier instal than the knockers

Reactions: guyfucci

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had the rokblokz both versions, the flap slowly breaks off in the Vegas desert. V2 barely made it 1,000 miles. I'll try the other brand next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Rokblokz, the original. I do not support anyone who rips off a "competitor's" concept.
My RokBlokz are holding up fine, scared but the brackets are solid as new.
I see the knock off Blokz company is now copying the other Rokblokz products. Pitiful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
AZ curious on what their copying , I don't like people hysting others products either that why I have an amazing aim belt temp gauge, I looked at s3 ,lsr knockers saw a vid on knockers and thought they were the simplest design and a mom pop shop from pho. I want to stay clear of copy catters

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
AZ curious on what their copying , I don't like people hysting others products either that why I have an amazing aim belt temp gauge, I looked at s3 ,lsr knockers saw a vid on knockers and thought they were the simplest design and a mom pop shop from pho. I want to stay clear of copy catters
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can't speak for RokBlokz, but I recently installed the Rock Knockers, and it seems like a good, quality product. Who doesn't like a good set of knockers?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rock knockers all the way. say goodbye to field machining wheels with rocks. Their mounts work perfect with any modification you plan to do. You dont have to worry about trailing arm/ skidplate combos and they are also much quieter than the plastic rockblokz. I also feel longevity wise the rock knocker materials will outlast the rokblokz

·
Registered
2019 x3 turbo
12 Posts
Just put the double D rock knockers on our x3 turbo. Super easy install and they are heavy duty. They came highly recommended several x3 owners.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts