Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We do a big ride every Sunday if any Okie or anyone else for that matter wants to meet up and see how we do it shoot me a message.

·
Registered
806 Posts
We don't do rocks very often. I'm not much into myself especially in my Maverick!
Yeah, No shit. The 3 wheeler doesn't do very good with that. That looks like a rough trail.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Install that qe and have some fun! I wish we had a place like that to ride, it looks very challenging

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's hard for rock crawlers. We didn't make it to the top. Had to turn around and go back haha

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can you send me pics of you Maverick rear bumper / Cage ???? I MUST build one !!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks awesome man. I wish we had stuff like that around here. I wanna make a trip up around Austin soon. They are suppose to have a few nice places to ride like that. I wanna put these Rocktanes to the test!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Drives me crazy when someone posts "around here" and does not say in the profile were there from.

Its kind of like posting " what do you all think about ------? about what

·
Registered
144 Posts
Drives me crazy when someone posts "around here" and does not say in the profile were there from.

Its kind of like posting " what do you all think about ------? about what
Well I apologize. I'll be sure to review the rules about posting. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
thats a great video, I go to arkansas alot and they have all the same stuff, but some not so hard to do, the maverick seems so light in the front you could turn over very easy, I am looking for a heavy bumper and winch to help with that.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I almost flipped to the side when my driver side tire grabbed. If that tree wouldn't have been there it would have been game over!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Great vid. Too bad it was short. Lol. I could have kept watching it was by far one if the best I've seen in a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts