Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my runs at BMR in Disney Oklahoma. Showing out a little bit until my buddy decided to try and be cool and end up on his lid.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a busted radiator. I've got a vid where I rolled on the same hill a few hours later. Pulled my a arm mounts and bent upper a arm and tie rod!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have drank a few cold beverages lol. That's just how us Okies do it down here bud lol. When in doubt throttle it out

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome and this is true on how us okies roll!! Been wanting to get back down there in Disney for a long time. I will make it one of these times when i am back.

Howyou like the 1/4 windshield?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's me wrecking on my second try on the same hill. It was wicked steep I don't care what any of you think. Video doesnt do it any justice!

·
Registered
806 Posts
All fun and games until your replacing weak front end parts. lol. I wish I coulda made it. All my buddies were there but I had to work.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't you wish Gopro had a built in incline and pitch meter that would be broadcasted in the video??? Why hasn't anyone done an App for this yet??

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah when I hit that first bump I was going a little too fast. Had the skinny pedal on the floor and it just keep on coming. I think if I would have let off the gas when I hit the first bump I would have been okay

·
Registered
806 Posts
How are you gonna beef up that sheat metal frame. When I seen how thin it was I was kinda imbarrassed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn That is a messed up pic hate to see anyone like that!! If the arctic Cat was what he was in Doesn't look like the cage held up to well

1 - 20 of 24 Posts