Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RJWC maverick duals showed up mid week. Quality craftsmanship to say the least, well built and an awesome sound. It's not too loud at all but has a mean growl to it. image.jpg image.jpg
You can definitely tell Rob takes great pride in his work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
sound clip?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
they look nice....how much did they cost$

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I paid $710 canadian dollars. Very well priced IMO. Everything except billet end cap is stainless steel and tig welded with packing they claim will last forever. Includes Db killer inserts to make it quieter than stock for those who carry small precious cargo!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I paid $710 canadian dollars. Very well priced IMO. Everything except billet end cap is stainless steel and tig welded with packing they claim will last forever. Includes Db killer inserts to make it quieter than stock for those who carry small precious cargo!
that is a great price for such a quality product...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the idea of a little less noise, has the performance of the Can Am been alter in any way with the RJWC muffles? Which vendor did you purchased them from?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have yet to test them out. We have entered another cold snap, weather wise. The vendor I purchased them from is not on this forum, it is the only distributor in Canada as of now for RJWC .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts