Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just heard about the 2 parks. I was wondering which ya'll prefer. I don't care for doing a bunch of mud stuff, my ride isn't snorkeled. I prefer some dry trails. I know Mud Creek is about 4000 acres and River run is about 2000. Some mud is ok I just don't want to be seat deep in it.

So my question is why do you like one over the other.

Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I would find somewhere else if you don't like mud. but if you did like mud either one would be perfect. I think both have some dry trails but mostly mud trails.

Reactions: smurf

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would find somewhere else if you don't like mud. but if you did like mud either one would be perfect. I think both have some dry trails but mostly mud trails.
I edited my post due to your reply. I don't mind some mud and have been in some kind of deep but would prefer not to be seat deep inn it.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love River Run. Have not been to Mud Creek yet. My ride isn't snorkeled either and I have never had a problem finding plenty of trails to ride a River Run. I also rid Hidden Falls a lot, no md there but LOTS of rock.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love River Run. Have not been to Mud Creek yet. My ride isn't snorkeled either and I have never had a problem finding plenty of trails to ride a River Run. I also rid Hidden Falls a lot, no md there but LOTS of rock.
Thanks mudchick!
I'm trying to figure out your avatar lol.

·
Registered
668 Posts
River run is a better park, I only go to mud creek for mud nattys. Try Shiloh ridge on alto , trail rocks hills are great there. Shiloh is a very technical park IMO , stock big horns and have a blast. The park had a bad rep but it's worth a trip.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks mudchick!
I'm trying to figure out your avatar lol.
That is headless Joe and Hoodie at the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway. LOL Don't worry Joe will get his picture taken at Mud Nats too

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
River run is a better park, I only go to mud creek for mud nattys. Try Shiloh ridge on alto , trail rocks hills are great there. Shiloh is a very technical park IMO , stock big horns and have a blast. The park had a bad rep but it's worth a trip.
How big is the park? I couldn't find where it said anything about the size.

·
Registered
668 Posts
How big is the park? I couldn't find where it said anything about the size.

Not sure on the size but I recommend an event weekend like the truck or sxs rodeo. Plenty of great riding and watching huge trucks play as well as crawlers on helicopter hill. It's call helicopter due to the amount of life flights out " killer hill" . Just all around good park to ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts