Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I'm trying to decide if I should take the mav or the sami.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8 more days!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
River Run, Jacksonville Texas

·
Registered
668 Posts
Wish I was :( have fun . Nats will be my next big ride.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I was :( have fun . Nats will be my next big ride.
I'll take pictures for ya, lol. We will be at Mud Nats also - my first :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Look me up at nats we can do the cabin ride it's a nice ride. Mines in the shop getting a new front diff .

·
Registered
256 Posts
We are going to rr. Will be there from wed to sun.

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look me up at nats we can do the cabin ride it's a nice ride. Mines in the shop getting a new front diff .
What is the cabin ride?

·
Registered
668 Posts
What is the cabin ride?
yeah a ole school trail up to the top of mud creek. Some years it brutal others it cake just depend the trail was maintained. See mostpeople go to the sand pits and that's it. I ride the whole park them party at night. Been going to nats for years , if u find me I will show you the whole park = Good times and good riding .

Some ole school pics

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah a ole school trail up to the top of mud creek. Some years it brutal others it cake just depend the trail was maintained. See mostpeople go to the sand pits and that's it. I ride the whole park them party at night. Been going to nats for years , if u find me I will show you the whole park = Good times and good riding .

Some ole school pics

I will have to find you then cuz that looks like tons of fun. We are going to get to Mud Nats on Tuesday so we have time to ride before the weekend.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Be there Thursday morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts