Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up in Alberta. Just wondering if anyone can help me find a good supplier for rims and tires. Not to sure where I should go outside the dealer. Or, if its easier, maybe just go on ebay. I'm looking for 14" msa rims or similar ( something badass) and 29.5 OL 2's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh really? Never heard of em. I'm in fort sask. I will check them out. I like that package a lot. How do you like the outlaws? Those are 1's right?

·
Registered
42 Posts
They are outlaw radials, 30x10x14 awesome tire ride smooth, put them on yesterday so can't say how they work in the mud just yet

·
Registered
32 Posts
They are outlaw radials, 30x10x14 awesome tire ride smooth, put them on yesterday so can't say how they work in the mud just yet
These are bad ass in the mud. I also run them in a 30". I run mud holes with my Buddy on 30" silverbacks with no problems. Then when we get on the street they don't rattle my machine to hell like the backs do. You're going to love them.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
548 Posts
Where can you buy outlaw radial/wheel packages on the net??? Not havin any luck.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Buddy, Bill from sandtires.com. We have all your wheel and tire needs. We specialize in wheels and tires for sand and dirt. If you have any future questions send me a reply or call us here in Lemon Grove Ca. at 619-463-5516. Or check out our website and email me at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered up my 30" outlaw radials and msa m12 wheels from rapid revolutions yesterday. Can't wait to get em. Yeehawww

1 - 13 of 13 Posts