Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the pics of the rigid d2's in the stock headlight location. Does someone make a kit to do this? I already have d2's. I'm hoping by eliminating the stock lights and just putting the rigids, I won't have too much amp draw. I have 6 total to mount.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yes megadesertdiesel made them

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've seen the pics of the rigid d2's in the stock headlight location. Does someone make a kit to do this? I already have d2's. I'm hoping by eliminating the stock lights and just putting the rigids, I won't have too much amp draw. I have 6 total to mount.
There's a listing on eBay for the mounting system that look very similar to Mega's and come from Mesa, AZ ;-) I think it's OK to plug his product as no supporting vendors of this forum sell them to my knowledge.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I won't have too much amp draw.
Why are you so worried about your amp draw? What else are you running that makes your amp draw so high?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Mega did you make a kit for yours. I would like to get a set of 4 beams since I have mostly flood on my light bar already

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why are you so worried about your amp draw? What else are you running that makes your amp draw so high?
I've read a couple threads of guys having check engine light with multiple lights hooked up and the regular lights turned on. I'm just planning for the future in case I do a stereo or other accessories.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Mega did you make a kit for yours. I would like to get a set of 4 beams since I have mostly flood on my light bar already
yes he made his and has kits on ebay !

·
Registered
680 Posts
You can get the kit off eBay. Did it to mine and love it. Got another set of duallys and a light bar coming soon.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beautiful GSD you have there.
Thank you! He's a great dog. Once in a while he will cruise around slow in the maverick with me :)

I just want to know if they where worth it.. or just throw on a light bar.
Pretty sure I'm just gonna do the light bar. After looking at them further, I think I want a little more adjustability.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts