Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UTVinc roof was one of my first purchases after buying my Mav Max. I had also ordered the UTVinc light bar mounts specifically for the Rigid 40" light bar. I went with the Rigid 40" SR (single row) bar. Once the rigid bar was delivered I realized there was a major issue. The mounts are not intended for you to run a light bar and the roof. Bummer.
I decided to modify the roof to allow the light bar to fit as designed. Here are a few pics of what we did.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great timing! My light bar will be here Monday and I will be facing the same issue. I was thinking the same thing, either cut the from of the roof or slide it back and cut the rear

Reactions: SoCalJeff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does the UTVinc roof on the Max black? And can you get them in black? That looks awesome with the light bar on. Going to order ours next week!! Good work

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The UTVinc mounts allow you to put it in a great location. If you put it on its lid, the light stands a good chance of not getting destroyed. The aluminum cuts really easy. I used a flat black spray paint and it matched up really well. Good luck!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the UTVinc roof on the Max black? And can you get them in black? That looks awesome with the light bar on. Going to order ours next week!! Good work
I'm confused my your wording. The roof comes in Black. I dont know if they come in any other color. Does that answer your question?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
There was another fella that recently posted how he did it....he basically notched the roof to allow the mounting brackets to pass thru the roof so the light was on top of the roof.....it looked really nice....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nicely done. I considered doing the same thing but I wanted my light bar to mount a little bit more inside the car to prevent it from being damaged in the likely chance of a rollover and I think it looks clean. =)

That white roof really looks sharp too!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Nicely done. I considered doing the same thing but I wanted my light bar to mount a little bit more inside the car to prevent it from being damaged in the likely chance of a rollover and I think it looks clean. =)

That white roof really looks sharp too!
oh, don't get me wrong......yours looks really good too.....I do like the idea of protecting that light bar especially if you forked out the money on a Rigid!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts