Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get the Maverick out and play so I was thinking about contacting the BLM and getting the ok to head to Juniper Dunes by the Tri-Cities, WA area. I have never ridden there but it's only a 3 hour trip for me. Would anyone else be interested in going? The wife and I would be coming from Stanwood which is north of Everett. I am just seeing what kind of response I get before setting any real plans. We want to ride but not if it's gonna be crappy weather that day.

Since I have never been there, anyone who can PM me anything I need to know like good directions (couldn't find anything marked one time I went to scout it out), where to meet up with people who are also going, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was actually already planning on going out there Wednesday. I live about 20 minutes from Juniper.

There is another forum member that was planning on going as well. I will PM you my phone number and hopefully we can all meet up.

Chad

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Im in for Juniper Dunes on NYD. It will be the break in run on my new machine. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon.....PM if you need my phone number.. Chadillac has the phone number.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Maybe we should let this ice fog burn off a little first? Maybe around 11-1130???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In case I didn't get back with everyone's PM, my wife got sick with this crazy cold / flu so we didn't head over there.

But we will make it soon! Have fun out there.

Brandon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts