1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
What date? Would love to if I can fit it into or between all the last summer trips we have planned.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking in about 3 to 4 weeks. Just a Saturday ride, park near Peach springs and then make a quick run up. We could plan an overnight stay after we check it out and find a place to park trucks while we go.

Tim

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was thinking in about 3 to 4 weeks. Just a Saturday ride, park near Peach springs and then make a quick run up. We could plan an overnight stay after we check it out and find a place to park trucks while we go.

Tim
There’s a nice campground down there, right next to the water - last time I was down there, it was around $35 to camp; and $15 or so to drive down. Permits can be bought at the lodge in Peach Springs.

And it IS patrolled - ill-tempered Indian in an old Ford Ranger with a hard-on for permit violators.

Hopefully they’ll allow SxS’s - I didn’t see any down there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There’s a nice campground down there, right next the water - last time I was down there, it was around $35 to camp; and $15 or so to drive down. Permits can be bought at the lodge in Peach Springs-

And it IS patrolled - I’ll-tempered Indian in an old Ford Ranger with a hard-on for permit violators.

Hopefully, they’ll allow SxS’s - I didn’t see any down there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I guess I need to check on that. Thanks. Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys were right. No UTV, ATV or DIRTBIKES etc even street legal.

So this is a no go for the UTV ride. Tim

·
Registered
210 Posts
You guys were right. No UTV, ATV or DIRTBIKES etc even street legal.

So this is a no go for the UTV ride. Tim
I’m planning a ride from Jacob Lake up to Bear Lake around the first of August - it’ll be three or four days; per request, it’ll be hotels each night,
but you’re welcome to come.

It’ll include Highline Trail across Utah with some SPECTACULAR views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m planning a ride from Jacob Lake up to Bear Lake around the first of August - it’ll be three or four days; per request, it’ll be hotels each night,
but you’re welcome to come.

It’ll include Highline Trail across Utah with some SPECTACULAR views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not sure I can get away from work that long, but let me know what days just in case.

I would like to do a ride up north in the cooler weather soon, maybe a day or two ride.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
You just need to show them more wompum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts