Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

Registered
so i had to click on the link from the first post and i get this picture. all i could think of was - 1,000 miles of trails? is that running the entire perimeter of the state? 馃榿

Registered
As with any seasonal recreational motorsport on private and public lands there are the weekend warrior people that abuse the privilege. It is a shame. We went from Coleman State park in Colebrook / Stewartstown (near Pittsburg) to Milan Village (just north of Berlin) 45 miles to get a pizza and they were closed due to no help, then north to 7 islands Millsfield to Log haven to grab a bite there and closed also. 90 miles in 4 hrs and all the folks we encountered in there yards hanging out waved to us as we rode by. Bummer no workers to staff the restaurants in the small towns.

Registered
In Conway all the restaurants were short staffed also. No foreign students they said who usually fill the positions. We drove from Jackson to Conway to go to CVS for medicine at 8pm. They close at 10pm. Sign on door said due to short staffing closed.

Registered
So am sitting eating dinner, Saturday evening, 8/28/21, in Jackson, NH. Rode up to summit of Mt Washington yesterday. Was fun. Today went to Jericho State Park only to learn in NH 65鈥 is maximum allowed width and the trail heads are gated so wider won鈥檛 fit.
Been up Mt Washington numerous times but never in a vehicle. How was the ride on the way down? Did you have to use lots of braking or was engine braking enough? I have a 2019 Sport 1000r and am thinking of doing this.

Registered
Been up Mt Washington numerous times but never in a vehicle. How was the ride on the way down? Did you have to use lots of braking or was engine braking enough? I have a 2019 Sport 1000r and am thinking of doing this.

Literally zero braking needed on way down in low. Pickup ahead of me was almost riding the brakes.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts