Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This modded rhino tried running with me this weekend. Only time he caught me was when we caught up to a group. He got owned. I'm in front of the rhino of course
It's pretty funny.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The Maverick is a fine piece of machinery, however, there are some serious Rhino's out there.
The one in my sig pic has a Weller 780 stroker in it, and will suprise you.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
that's james wv hot rod the sheave man on the rhino forums , well was , that's awesome u got to race him TBONE

tell him benzo saw the videos , lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i know a 70 year old rhino driver that can run circles around some Maverick owners. alot of races are won by driver not machine.
Kerry is as real as it comes !! awesome dude

·
Registered
156 Posts
no shame in that rhino though, some people would love to have a rhino that runs that good.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I love thoes trails, my perfect idea of fast trails , just throw some killer hills in the mix and ill load up an head that way. ;-)))
Just got back from Windrock , never been so sick of ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS . yes i know , what did i expect from a place named windROCK HUH ;-)))

·
Registered
546 Posts
i would have had that motorcycle wrapped up in those trees. The man on that bike handled it well thru the mud at those speeds.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
i know a 70 year old rhino driver that can run circles around some Maverick owners. alot of races are won by driver not machine.
Are you talking about Camshaws dad? That dude drives the crap out of his 720 rhino. Damn thing climbed china wall.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yup, some people wont ride with "pops" because he drives too fast.
He drives great. On that Sunday morning drive to china wall he was behind me and every time I looked in the mirror, he was right there charging. Then he attacked china wall. Now my buddy with a rotaxed rhino wants an engine kit because of that rhino.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts