Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody mounted reverse lights onto a 2014 Maverick Xrs? I am trying to mount a mini micro switch that the shifter will activate when reverse is selected was going to mount it directly under the shifter but there is no where to fix it to. If anyone has done this where abouts on the machine did you fit yours?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You ever look into buying parts of the gear lock shifter option for the Maverick? There is a bracket that I bet could work for mounting what you are asking.

Do a search on this forum for gear shift lock and you should find a thread I created explaining the parts and install.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Why not just a switch?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got a 20" led bar mounted to my top, needless to say i can see either way i go. haha!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Got it done mounted switch onto frame directly under the reverse selector used a water proof nos micro switch with power coming from battery through an inline fuse which powers 2 4" oval commercial truck (Trucklite) leds. Leds are mounted into the same metal brackets held in place via a rubber grommet bracket is then welded either side of the exhaust just under the rear rack. Didn't want to power them off of a separate dash switch as I have been behind one to many guys who have and they forget to turn them off not to much fun if your following them . This way as soon as you select revers they come on once your out of reverse they go off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts