Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've got my S3 cage on order and sold my audioformz roof and I'm prepping for the new system. Plan on 4 tower speakers Bluetooth module, amp for speakers and amp for sub.. This is where I'm stuck, not on brand of sub, but box for sub. Anyone have custom sub boxes? Looking for ideas

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ssv works has a sub box go to ssvworks.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Brandon its Jacob the guy that bought your audiofroms top, all terrain audio makes a box for two subs that goes in the bed and still has room for a small cooler. I saw the pics on there facebook earlier today.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Not really any pics of mine, but here's how it goes: All Wet Sounds; WS-420, SD6 tucked in behind the dash bezel, SW-650's in kicks, SS10 in sub box under glovebox, black Rev8's. For the WS-420, I used one of the UTV, Inc flat metal dash plates and cut out for the 420 to mount. Also used a PAC-Audio ipod/charging cable to the main input of the 420.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Kicker has a PXI50.2 that is for powersport applications. They just came out with a newer version 40PXIBT50.2 that has Bluetooth.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm just putting some rev10s on mine to start. Ill add some 6.5 at a later date. The ssv box is the same one Wetsounds uses.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do the kicker systems have enough juice to drive 2 6.5s ? It says 25 watts per channel. Seems kind of weak but I like the clean install.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The kicker system is 25watts RMS not peak watts like some advertise but they do have a marine amp you can add if you want more power. I was going to get the Bluetooth version and if the sound was not loud enough then add an amp.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
There is a thread on this forum that's shows the Kicker PXI50.2 installed in the center console area where most riders are installing gauges. You could probably still install 2 gauges with this stereo mod.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Take a look at this. 4 rockford 8's and the rockford 600 watt amp. This thing pounds. No need for subs. it sounds like it has them already. Plenty of bass. Mav.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
These are custom made. I did make the molds so I can reproduce them. Can make them to fit any size speaker. PM me you info if interested

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Do you have a link to buy this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
You can buy the non-Bluetooth version from many online sources including ebay. I provided links to Crutchfield. They are not always the cheapest but very good customer service.

Bluetooth version
Kicker 40PXIBT50.2 2-channel amplifier with Bluetooth® and controller for iPod® or iPhone® ? 25 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Non-Bluetooth version
Kicker 11PXI50.2 2-channel amplifier and controller for iPod® or iPhone® — 25 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts