Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Alex..Do you have any video of the testing? It would be awesome to see the difference between the stock shocks and the fine tuning you do to them. We all know from the feedback what you do works. It would just be fun to see it on video.

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
We had a great day of testing today. The 2.0 shocks are soft compression wise but have a pretty good rebound setup in them. We were able to make some improvements to keep the plushness but eliminate the bottoming on jumps and other hits. We're going to have this setup tested the rest of the month and if all goes well and we don't have to make any changes it will be ready to sell at the beginning of April. The price should come in just under $1k.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Will it work on the XXC shocks? I don't know if they are the same 2.0's!

·
Registered
227 Posts
We had a great day of testing today. The 2.0 shocks are soft compression wise but have a pretty good rebound setup in them. We were able to make some improvements to keep the plushness but eliminate the bottoming on jumps and other hits. We're going to have this setup tested the rest of the month and if all goes well and we don't have to make any changes it will be ready to sell at the beginning of April. The price should come in just under $1k.
I don't know if I can wait another month! Excited for this mod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will definitely be doing this mod!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts