Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Alex is gonna have it ready real soon. Dual rates in the rear while adjusting nitrogen and oil level while putting different shim stacks in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey Alex..Do you have any video of the testing? It would be awesome to see the difference between the stock shocks and the fine tuning you do to them. We all know from the feedback what you do works. It would just be fun to see it on video.

·
Registered
538 Posts
i am excited to see what can be done with these shocks,i have been regretting buying a base model since i saw what you are able to do with the 2.5's.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
We had a great day of testing today. The 2.0 shocks are soft compression wise but have a pretty good rebound setup in them. We were able to make some improvements to keep the plushness but eliminate the bottoming on jumps and other hits. We're going to have this setup tested the rest of the month and if all goes well and we don't have to make any changes it will be ready to sell at the beginning of April. The price should come in just under $1k.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Yes, should would out perform the factory 2.5 shocks in stock form. They will not out perform my 2.5 tune for racing though.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Will it work on the XXC shocks? I don't know if they are the same 2.0's!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I don't have anything for the XXC shocks yet but I do plan on getting to them in the next month or so.

·
Registered
227 Posts
We had a great day of testing today. The 2.0 shocks are soft compression wise but have a pretty good rebound setup in them. We were able to make some improvements to keep the plushness but eliminate the bottoming on jumps and other hits. We're going to have this setup tested the rest of the month and if all goes well and we don't have to make any changes it will be ready to sell at the beginning of April. The price should come in just under $1k.
I don't know if I can wait another month! Excited for this mod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will definitely be doing this mod!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts