Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well spent some time dynoing my rig last night... Im impressed. So with a deff horepower gain from my seat of my pants I wanted to know.. SO here it is.. Only thing from stock is barkers 3/4 system and a custom intake I made allowing for a HUGE filter..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for sharing this with us.....could you possibly post a few pics of your intake mods as well? Also, do you happen to have any pre-post torque values?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was not able to get a Tq reading Dyno was being a PIA.. Ill be back on tho with my power commander to tune it so Ill try to then

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well spent some time dynoing my rig last night... Im impressed. So with a deff horepower gain from my seat of my pants I wanted to know.. SO here it is.. Only thing from stock is barkers 3/4 system and a custom intake I made allowing for a HUGE filter..

Are you using any kind of tuner or fuel controller? How was the AFR?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And no pics of the intake. Ill take some when I pull it out to install power commander

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didnt monitor a/f did this quick last night as it was late. No controller but I have a power commander on the way.. A/F should still be about the same as Fuel injection short term and long term fuel trims having plenty of room to keep a/f where it needs to be.. I wanted to see what just the exhaust and intake did with no ECU tunning change other than what the stock ECU will adjust on its on! Pretty impressed to say the least.. The stock cat is really plugging these things up!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure did them together..But I am sure was the exhaust as the intake factory is not all that bad

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My seat of the pants dyno agree's

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My seat of the pants dyno agree's
Would be real interested to see a dyno run with a full exhaust, intake and a dialed in aftermarket clutch setup.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Would be real interested to see a dyno run with a full exhaust, intake and a dialed in aftermarket clutch setup.
At some point I may have Alba dyno my current setup and then add an intake & bigger TB. But not this season

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
At some point I may have Alba dyno my current setup and then add an intake & bigger TB. But not this season
Come on...it's only money :money:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Come on...it's only money :money:
Then get busy spending some of yours. Im around 8k in upgrades this off season so I'm done until next season.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yah I will for sure dyno again once I buy clutchs too see how the power is applied to the ground

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I am all ready in the dog house with the wife for buying clutches for a brand new machine.....I gotta lay low for a few months at least.....there is Christmas coming up though.....

Reactions: warlock

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad I dont own a dog so I dont need to have a dog house. :smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Glad I dont own a dog so I dont need to have a dog house. :smile:
Fortunately for me the dog house is my garage....so I just end up spending time doing my own in house upgrades......

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Fortunately for me the dog house is my garage....so I just end up spending time doing my own in house upgrades......
Funny, a buddy was telling me he was out in his mancave, aka garage. I said my whole house, garage & property is my man cave! Women or girlfriend is not allowed. But it easy cuz my girlfriend lives in Rosarito Mexico, so shes 30 min on the other side of the border. no drop overs or drive bys possible.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Funny, a buddy was telling me he was out in his mancave, aka garage. I said my whole house, garage & property is my man cave! Women or girlfriend is not allowed. But it easy cuz my girlfriend lives in Rosarito Mexico, so shes 30 min on the other side of the border. no drop overs or drive bys possible.
We should do like that tv show wife swap I wouldn't mind having some time off/ I mean seeing what the west coast is like,ya

1 - 20 of 96 Posts