Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a lowered cage like your XP has on it. Will you be making one of those for the Maverick?

Joe

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
UTV inc has a lowered cage available. I believe it is 5.75" or 6" lower and includes built in rear bumper.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It is shown on their classified ad since their Mav is for sale. Lookin the classified section and you will see it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see the cage on their maverick now, but don't see it listed for sale. Will email. Thanks.

Joe

·
Official Site Vendor
6,203 Posts
we havent put the cage up by itself as of yet. we are still finalizing pricing and bungs, etc. the pricing should be around $1749.95 for the cage, roof, rear bumper, one whip mount and a rear view mirror bung. 2" .095 DOM, TIG welded.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess your cage will use a different roof than the factory cage? What is the weight addition or subtraction from factory?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,203 Posts
We haven't weighed one yet. It will come with an aluminum rolled roof with drip edge that attached via dzus fasteners.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,203 Posts
cages are available:

UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK 2" RADIUS ROLL CAGE PACKAGE

CONSTRUCTED OF 2" .095 DOM STEEL. THIS RADIUS CAGE IS TIG WELDED TO BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION. INCLUDES RADIUS ROLLED ALUMINUM ROOF WITH FRONT DRIP EDGE. ATTACHES AND REMOVES WITH EASE USING D-ZUS FASTENERS. THE CAGE COMES STANDARD WITH 1 (ONE) HEAVY DUTY WHIP MOUNT IN THE CENTER OF THE REAR BAR. A 3/8-16 THREADED REAR VIEW MIRROR BUNG. REAR BUMPER WELDED TO A HEAVY DUTY REAR GUSSET PLATE IS STANDARD AS WELL.

COME WILL COME RAW, NON POWDER COATED FINISH UNLESS OTHER WISE NOTED. ALL OPTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts