Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have money down on one, from everything I can find here in Ohio the dealers do not have them yet. My dealer is hopeful mine will be in by the 20th. We talk once a week and he calls his BRP sales rep trying for info. No hard date as of yet. As of friday the shipments have not left the factory.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine is red white and blk?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have money down on one, from everything I can find here in Ohio the dealers do not have them yet. My dealer is hopeful mine will be in by the 20th. We talk once a week and he calls his BRP sales rep trying for info. No hard date as of yet. As of friday the shipments have not left the factory.
That is when they are telling me I would get mine, what are you paying otd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was 19100 after the $500 rebate from Can Am plus tax. So like $20500 What you get yours for? They would not drop from MSRP on the all Red ones. Said they would have no trouble selling it for MSRP, so no room to deal.

Bigfella if you are going to wrap it all black do not buy the all red one as they are $800 more than the black n yellow ones and $700 more than the white red n black ones, just for the color red no other differences.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
For 800.00 extra dollars I hope for you guys the color holds up better than the black and yellow ones. My wife had a red outlander and scratches were very noticeable. My black looks terrible.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The red if I heard correctly is actually painted instead of colored plastic, and if that's the case it should be fine. It'll hold up much better that the colored plastic to scratches

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gotcha Bigfella, how do you like it?

Had not heard that the red was paint, thanks for the heads up.

Looking good 01cummins!

Sprinks thanks for the heads up. Hope it holds up.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Reactions: Bigfella

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I like the red for sure.....I think it would look sweet in blue too...

·
Registered
761 Posts
Thanks,
Gona be a shame when they come out with a red one, it took a lot of time and money to get mine to look this way. From paint to the seats getting the color change was a pain..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Blue and White would be killer. the red looks awesome too. good job

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I wanted to do a white plastic and black suspension. Plastic parts are expensive. I've changed my mind so many times. Was even gonna do all yellow. Have the plastics in boxes in basement, well over 400.00 in back fenders tail lights and a few other pieces. Bought that before the white was out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts