Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm running a highlifter 4 inch lift. It looks great, well built, no complaints. S3 makes high quality products also. There is a lot of lifts out there. Gorilla, S3, SLC, super atv, highlifter, and catvos. I'm sure I'm missing a few but those are the ones that I've heard of. I haven't heard of anybody having problems with any lift yet.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
U will be more likely to break an axle with a lift but the angles ain't bad, even lifted! Just need to use some control with the gas pedal

·
Registered
112 Posts
Haven't had any issues with mine yet and looks great! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367293425.421423.jpg

·
Registered
791 Posts
Couple hundred miles on my S3 3" bracket lift, 34" terms, stock axels, no issues to report except mud in my teeth from smiling so much when I drive it. I do practice throttle control......

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like no one has any complaints about any of the lifts. let me ask one more thing, why is the super atv lift 150 and the s3 almost 400?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cuz the s3 lift is ridiculously marked up and over priced IMO. This is the super atv lift it's just some nice clean metal plates that bolt up in about 45 minutes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367378846.620554.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367378857.160844.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the 5000lb viper elite it's amazing but I ended up cutting the cable by accident cuz with the upgraded canam bumper if you winch straight down there's a bit of a sharp edge there and with the quad bouncing on the trailer it damaged it. So I have to see about either replacing it or repairing it.... ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the 5000lb viper elite it's amazing but I ended up cutting the cable by accident cuz with the upgraded canam bumper if you winch straight down there's a bit of a sharp edge there and with the quad bouncing on the trailer it damaged it. So I have to see about either replacing it or repairing it.... ��
I see u have your shocks backed off in the front. How is the ride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have not touched my shocks. The dealer set them up and it rides like a dream!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Question about lifts. Does someone make a limiter strap for the shocks when you add 1’’ of preload all around so the shocks don’t beat them selves apart. OR is it better to get a 3” lift and back down the preload a little bit?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I haven't backed down my shocks and everything seems 100% so far!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Love the SuperATV lift still 100%.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Zero issues with cv's and axles. Highly recommended 1000km on lift

·
Registered
415 Posts
Can you even tell what lift is what? does s3 or anyone mark their lifts to distinguish form the others?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts