Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
check all your grounds, ECU connection behind seat, power into back of gauge cluster

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
P2806
U2100
U2131

I keep erasing the codes on my MapTuner but they keep coming each time I turn x3 back on. Called 3 dealers and none can tell me what it is . Closest dealer to me is 4 hours away so trying to figure it out so I don’t have to drive to the dealer..
The dealer had no clue about codes and what they mean. I would stay far away from that one, again anther fine example of stealerships and their inadequacies.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you swap the ecu from a different machine by chance?
Nope, but I was in a race and I had my drill in the back of the passenger seat and it came in contact with the battery so it threw a bunch of codes but the others are gone except these three... I now have a cover that covers the battery lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check your connections on the trans next to the rear speed sensor looks like the sensor that allows the cluster to let it know what gear you are In or the gear learn relearn procedure needs to occur
Ya I seen that one so I looked to see if it was showing the gears and it’s working fine. I’ll look at the connections

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P2806
U2100
U2131

I keep erasing the codes on my MapTuner but they keep coming each time I turn x3 back on. Called 3 dealers and none can tell me what it is . Closest dealer to me is 4 hours away so trying to figure it out so I don’t have to drive to the dealer..
The dealer had no clue about codes and what they mean. I would stay far away from that one, again anther fine example of stealerships and their inadequacies.
Well I figured they would have some sort of book or somthing they could look at for the U codes but it stumped them all lol. I have a race coming next weekend so maybe I’ll find a dealer so they can at least hook it up

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
its possible for the ecu to "forget" who it was married to
may need candoo or budds to marry it again
low voltage can cause all sorts of strange things

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Well I figured they would have some sort of book or somthing they could look at for the U codes but it stumped them all lol. I have a race coming next weekend so maybe I’ll find a dealer so they can at least hook it up
Just search this forum for engine codes i have. A 55 page document with all the codes and some descriptions i downloaded off this site that i saved on my phone.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts