Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anywhere to get a HARD Rear windshield yet? i know they make them for the commanders do you think it would work on a maverick?

·
Registered
163 Posts
is there anywhere to get a HARD Rear windshield yet? i know they make them for the commanders do you think it would work on a maverick?
I was told that the commander hard rear window will fit on the mav since the cages r the same. I havent found one made for mav yet but, its probably because the one for the commander will fit the both.

201 Posts
We have one drawn up but we have a question. Along the bottom does anyone know what accessories it may interfere with? Suck as a cargo trunk etc.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
harness bar or battery access

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not positive but i think i read on here somewhere that the trunk has a gap between it and the cage

·
Registered
163 Posts
I dont have a cargo trunk but there was a guy on here that posted pics of his on here. from the pics the trunk doesn't go back against the seats there looks to be about three or so inches in between seats and trunk. If im wrong somebody will correct me. As there may be issues with the bed liner but, there again i dont have one of those either but pretty sure they go right up against the rear panel that is behind the seats. That probably was no help to you. Just my opinions that i could see from others who have these accessories.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if its possible make it work with the bed liner i would like to pick that up at some point

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone come out with a hard rear windshield yet? I'm about to make my own

·
Registered
394 Posts
Any updates on a rear windshield? I'm really wanting one that works with a harness bar. That and a set of preformed flaps would be awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts