Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with these? Need one that's adjustable left to right. Bought a billet one and took it back. No adjustment on it. Picked up the rear view automotive style that brp makes and it's loose as hell. One little screw holds mirror onto base plus mirror is loose to the arm mount. Any suggestions on what type and who to purchase from on here?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I took the mirror out of my 2012 Chevy truck and it works great. Does not move around at all. Now i need to order a new one or go to Vato Zone for a replacement.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stupid question but how did you secure it?

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
See if you can find a piece of reflective polycarbonate, they work great
My friend Rayzzz has a glass shop and has drops for FREE, we secure it with a wad of
Butyl tape and don't drill any holes, then if you want to remove it, no damage is done.
That's how I secure everything, mash it down and you're done!

·
Registered
170 Posts
See if you can find a piece of reflective polycarbonate, they work great
My friend Rayzzz has a glass shop and has drops for FREE, we secure it with a wad of
Butyl tape and don't drill any holes, then if you want to remove it, no damage is done.
That's how I secure everything, mash it down and you're done!
Can you post a pic of your setup?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well I used the brp rear view mirror mount and ran down to the local Auto Zone and bought some epoxy that sets in a minute. Mirror was replaced with a better one also. Good to go now. If I ever want to change it, I can remove the strap around the cage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just installed the billet rear view mirror from UTV inc. Its fully adjustable and looks sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts