·
Registered
640 Posts
Ha! I like your forum name!

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
do you have any idea what it would cost if i shipped you my 2.5 shocks and have them worked over then returned as well as a time frame
For the full dual rate setup or just a rear revalve?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
We should have new hardware and springs in by the end of next week. We'll be ready for more shocks by then

·
Registered
81 Posts
We should have new hardware and springs in by the end of next week. We'll be ready for more shocks by then
let us now when you are ready. What is the cost for revavling with dual rates for the rears only? 2.5

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
let us now when you are ready. What is the cost for revavling with dual rates for the rears only? 2.5
I don't do the rears only with the dual rate.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes I am revalving rears for $200. We are also done tuning the 2.0 base model shocks, Max, and working on the XXC
Is the re-valve for the rear 2.0's also $200..?

I have no complaints about the shocks in stock form for my use(s) Woods and Dunes, just feel it could handle some dune whoops a bit better...

·
Registered
557 Posts
I just want to throw my 2 cents out there take It for what Its worth.I just got a full set of Alex's work on the shocks with the revalve and dual rate springs.I can say besides power steering being my best upgrade.what a huge difference In the way the machine performs.The body roll Is all but gone.The chop Is smooth a predictable One thing I did notice was my machine sits a bit higher than before but Im sure once I change the sag that will drop back down to where I like my ride height.High speed woops there Is no bucking at all seems to just glide over them.If anyone Is on the fence like i was Its worth every penny!!!!!

21 - 40 of 75 Posts