Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an XRS with the pivoting tire rack and want to mount a safety light for baja and trail rides. Anyone seen any options? I think it can mount under the rear of the rack with 1.5" tubing.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
I drilled mine and put some nut serts in and mounted directly to the bottom of the racks frame then ran my wires thru the tubing(frame) then came out towerds the top where it pivots

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks! Found some pics on the Facebook as well that gave me some ideas.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
73 Posts
Anybody who has added chase lights with pivoting rack and S&B separator please post pictures. I'd love to see how it turned out and how visible the chase lights are with a stuffed rear end..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I am curious as well. Been looking for some chase lights to mount with the pivoting rack that won’t hinder my rear view. Dizzledog if you wouldn’t mind sharing a pic please.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts

Reactions: JDBPFLYER

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm gonna do one Feniex T3 (in amber) on either side of my S&B, mounted on the top/rear OEM cage crossmember They measure 3x1x1.

Not exactly sure how it'll turn out, but they are very small, get great reviews, and the price is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
73 Posts
I'm gonna do one Feniex T3 (in amber) on either side of my S&B, mounted on the top/rear OEM cage crossmember They measure 3x1x1.

Not exactly sure how it'll turn out, but they are very small, get great reviews, and the price is what I'm looking for.

View attachment 258187
Please review and post pictures when you get these installed.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
You can get the flag mounts that bolt to the gusset near the down tubes and put some cube amber lights. I did that for my X3 when we went to Baja last summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I thought about that but that real estate is already taken. Right side lighted whip and left side communications antenna. Good suggestion though..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Please review and post pictures when you get these installed.
Will do. Won't be for a couple weeks I'm guessing. Adding quite a few items,,,, still waiting on some parts to arrive. Only want to pull the seats and disassemble the rear once to install everything if possible. Also fully involved in a household "mega-project", so Vendetta has not been getting the attention she deserves lately. 😏

1 - 12 of 12 Posts