Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Received your hitch today, I weld every day at work for the last 35 years (I'm 57). Your hitch is top notch, the welds are perfect nickel's. My question is; I have a 2015 Turbo Maverick with a Rear Bumper. Could you tell me what I have to grind or modify for your hitch to fit. Pics would be nice. for I could do it at work easier. then how or where can I buy touch up paint, manta green before I install

·
Registered
211 Posts
Alex hitch looks great! Question I have is, are there any inherent structural weaknesses back there without tying things together with the hitch? Just looking at it seems there would be? Thx

LOL, give me 2 reasons to buy something and I can't help myself ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts

had to grind two v slots to clear the horizontal reinforcement areas of the receiver.

on the upper inner most section of the bumper, grind a 1/2 inch V between the tubing and the mount plate, repeat on other side.
slide receiver into slot and bolt up

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi
can you tell me cost of postage to tasmania australia post code 7055
for the maverick receiver hitch i wont 2 hitches please

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do I need to use torque wrench to install this? or just hand tight then loctite? Thanks!

had to grind two v slots to clear the horizontal reinforcement areas of the receiver.

on the upper inner most section of the bumper, grind a 1/2 inch V between the tubing and the mount plate, repeat on other side.

·
Registered
88 Posts

I already have the CT Raceworx receiver and want to add the rear bumper. it looks like it bolts inderneath . prior to the receiver. am i correct alex ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts