Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

Official Site Vendor
Lots of radius rods and plates to choose from. The high clearance radius rods clear rocks that straight or stock links hit. ZRP, NRP, and LM have the most clearance. Once the radius rods are firmed up (replaced or beefed up) the next thing is the point where they connect to the X3 chassis and wheels.The Shock Therapy Toe Link Support (TLS) is a good option for that. The next thing is to secure the 6 bolts in the thin X3 frame. The ZRP Radius Rod Plate and Dog Bones (CT also has their version) work for this by stopping the slop at the center of the X3 (the holes are too big). With these or similar products the rear of the X3 will stay in alignment and take a beating while looking awesome!. Here are some links and video to look at.

TLS

Radius Rod Plates

Dog Bones

Radius Rod Race Plates

Registered
I very much appreciate Mega posting this up and frankly, I feel like an idiot. I had NO idea they weren't either solid or had a way thicker wall than what his pictures are showing. I know that strength is relative to the material/grade used, etc. but I about pooped a chicken when I saw how drinking straw thin those stockers are. They're on my list of things to do and I'd prefer to be proactive rather than reactive but there's always something and I have all sorts of competing financial priorities...

Registered
Ok the xmx one intstall from inside the frame not on the backside then uses bolts instead of the factory studs and the collar slides into the whole in the frame?

Registered
I feel sorry for you if you cannot afford a set of radius rods.
You no doubt think that you're clever, taking MDD's previous comments out of context, and while he doesn't need me or anyone else to stick up for him, I'm sensing you're emanating an all too similar FNG-stench (which is what someone who joined 2 months ago with 5 posts is...) when what you should be doing is reading more and posting even less...

Reactions: R.Snape and Tmesic

Registered
Poor Mega. If he only knew how to make things so he could have a sweet X3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tmesic

Registered
You no doubt think that you're clever, taking MDD's previous comments out of context, and while he doesn't need me or anyone else to stick up for him, I'm sensing you're emanating an all too similar FNG-stench (which is what someone who joined 2 months ago with 5 posts is...) when what you should be doing is reading more and posting even less...
Feelings hurt? I have 5 posts in 2 months and i should post less. The only stench i smell is your ass kissing breath. GFY

41 - 60 of 63 Posts