Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
took my maverick in to dealer today with 96 miles on it clicking in the rear they ordered a new cv joint. hope this isnt a ongoing problem

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey dealership put a new cv in mine road it 5 miles on dirt road and started it again now its back and there putting 2 new axles in it glad i spent 17 grand on something to sit at dealer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ya it sucks when they swapped the cv axle can am didnt want to cover it so the service department at palmers got on there shit and the cpvered it and now its still messed up the are not trying to advoid they are sending 2 new axles so make sure ur service department takes care of u

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think your on to something scott but the big thing with others having the problem is make sure your dealers stand up for you because can am dont want to warranty

·
Registered
46 Posts
First try they put new cv joint in can am covered it now can am sent 2 new axles on them supposed to be done monday. Got the first sercice done as well they broke my balls bout being rough with it i said i been real easy on it waiting on the service wait till i start useing it hope the axles take care of the problem if not prolly just sell it and get a xp sick of this already d

·
Registered
46 Posts
Like i said i hope this isnt going to be a ongoing problem i know of 2 others not on here same thing i get mine back tomorrow again hope its the last time it happens good luck doug make sure they cover it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im good i got mine back yeterday new axles no clicking really happy just need new clutch spring now so it will hit 8000the rpm's myself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts