Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's not what I was wanting u to say, sorry buddy that sucks but I think I'm in same boat . I need 3 more hours till 10 hour I'm gonna take it out one more time then drop it off.

·
Registered
207 Posts
So crazy how could they not want to warranty that.... so bullshit 5 hours on a machine that was 20k??? My dealer guy seemed very cool I would hope he wouldnt stand for that. We shall see. Well I hope they fix both of our issues.

·
Registered
207 Posts
No im dropping it off on monday. Getting blingstar doors harnesses utv gusset utv inc rear cage 10 hour serv and checking clicking. I hope its nothing but im sure its something. I read anothervpost guy said they wouldnt warranty cvs either? Guess ill find out next week whats the word on yurs?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well it kinda seems like its just you and I on here complaining about this so I think they should be able to fix our problems Im very irritated about as well and havent even told my girl there is a problem she would loose it lol.... Ill hit ya back mid next week and let you know the findings. Anyways good luck with yours I got my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Brad got mine back today from 10 hour they said mine was nothing as well. They said it was probably a rock stuck in my wheel I was hearing I looked and the inside of my while was thrashed pretty bad. My mav was on a trailer when I picked it up today Im taking it out tomorrow so we will see if its good???

·
Registered
207 Posts
Brad I took mine out yesterday first ride after 10 hour service I didnt hear any clicking but now my breaks squeek a little and now that I am ripping on it I realize mine doesnt hit 8000rpm either its only hitting 7400-7500 so thats pretty disappointing. Always something to feel honest it feels fine, if i wasnt on here and knew that its supposed to hit 8000 or 8100 rpms every time then I would probably be fine. But now that I know it bothers me cause im probably loosing on on the strongest part of my rpm range. Always something lol..... :) That being said I still love my machine just wanna figure it out! Hope youre having good luck with yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts