1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
No.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
My guess is it would be a CV and not the diff. It's hard to tell without being there to hear it but its not normal

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Either way, Abby. Abby Normal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I just noticed it yesterday when backing it out of the barn. Less than 100 miles on it, sure hope I don't have to take it back to the dealer!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jack up rear end spin wheels see what they do

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Doug where u at what did u find out ???

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
46 Posts
took my maverick in to dealer today with 96 miles on it clicking in the rear they ordered a new cv joint. hope this isnt a ongoing problem

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
took my maverick in to dealer today with 96 miles on it clicking in the rear they ordered a new cv joint. hope this isnt a ongoing problem
only u and the OP of this thread so 2 out of 2000+ units, I wouldn't worry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys, been crappy weather and working dark to dark here in Michigan. Haven't even been to the barn to look at it. Seem to only do it when turning to the left. I'm also guessing cv. Prob just gonna load it up and let the dealer look at it. I will post as soon as I get it figured out. I will go out today and make sure the wheel is tight tho!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey dealership put a new cv in mine road it 5 miles on dirt road and started it again now its back and there putting 2 new axles in it glad i spent 17 grand on something to sit at dealer

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's not what I was wanting u to say, sorry buddy that sucks but I think I'm in same boat . I need 3 more hours till 10 hour I'm gonna take it out one more time then drop it off.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ya it sucks when they swapped the cv axle can am didnt want to cover it so the service department at palmers got on there shit and the cpvered it and now its still messed up the are not trying to advoid they are sending 2 new axles so make sure ur service department takes care of u

1 - 20 of 40 Posts