Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else besides me and glamisfan have a light lil oil weeping out of the rear diff seal to driveline , mine is splattered on the cat and the frame and there is dirt stuck to it thats how u can see it easy !

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yes, Mine has it at 65 miles....Front differential is tight as a drum.... Appointment made for my rear differential seals

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have 180 miles

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yesterday was three weeks since I dropped it off. They called me today and told me that they just got confirmation today that the parts were being shipped out. The parts should come in on Friday, and they will rush to get it together so I can have it for this next weekend.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yesterday was three weeks since I dropped it off. They called me today and told me that they just got confirmation today that the parts were being shipped out. The parts should come in on Friday, and they will rush to get it together so I can have it for this next weekend.
Hope all goes well!!!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Get that CVTech over to them and get it put on (since they are willing to do it)...See you Saturday

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think mine is leaking as well. Is the Oil Green? its all over my frame and leaking from the skid plates. Only 75 miles!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Luckily it's only takes a couple hours to fix ur self I did mine at 200 miles now 360 no leak

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Luckily it's only takes a couple hours to fix ur self I did mine at 200 miles now 360 no leak
Are you replacing the seal with the same seal that is leaking now or did BRP release a better seal??? I guess waht i am getting at is what caused it to leak so soon? If you don't fix the source of the problem, it will just leak again...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm sure mega said it was and updated seal
But it looked Exactly the same as what I took out. He had like 500 miles on new seal and hasn't leaked maybe he will chime
In
As for why it leaking no idea

·
Registered
401 Posts
Easy or not, I still didn't have it on my list of things to do for my break in service..... Hopefully it was just installed like crap which caused it to leak.

Anyone have the part number for the seal? I'd like to order it online if possible. Dealer is far away.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts