Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Maverick 1000R...

rear diff pinion seal and bearing is worn. i want to replace all the bearings/seals in the rear diff while i have it out. I've searched high and low and can only find bearings and seals for the Front, but i need them for the rear.

does anyone on here know the part #'s for the rear bearings and seals?

any help at all is appreciated. TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I had seen those parts lists already, but there weren't any part #s for the bearings I needed. my local napa had them in stock. I replaced all of the bearings and seals and shims. and yet again the pinion seal is leaking. It was installed correctly and not damaged at all on installation.

·
Registered
579 Posts
There is a wear ring on the front driveshaft that goes into the diff seal just replaced mine.I don't know if the rear has one or not,If it has a groove wore in it replace it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yea I had seen those parts lists already, but there weren't any part #s for the bearings I needed. my local napa had them in stock. I replaced all of the bearings and seals and shims. and yet again the pinion seal is leaking. It was installed correctly and not damaged at all on installation.
can you share the bearing numbers? thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
what was the trick to put the new one on?

Exactly what I want to know ? How do you seat the wear ring on the end of the yoke/prop shaft

1 - 8 of 8 Posts