Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for options on rear bumpers .I need to get one soon.Been waiting on a vender to release one.But it always seems to get pushed back .So I need one in yellow .so anyone make any custom ones out their?

·
Registered
228 Posts
20140324_161129.jpg
To bad the guy doesn't make these no more

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I can't confirm anything, but I know AReed is working on some rear bumpers, but I don't know when those will be available. UTV Inc. has a pretty badass bumper, but the side view of them would get to me since the added support section doesn't go all the way to the top bars.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Where at? Looking at their sites the dragonfire is actually a few bucks more. For me I like that fact that the UTV inc one has a receiver already.
But I am unsure on shipping, looks like dragonfire may be free shipping.
There should be a shipping quote "thingy" once you add it to cart. They shipped something there other day for me and it ended up being two day shipping. For my UTV Inc doors, I think the shipping was $40

·
Registered
256 Posts
I looked again and dragonfire isn't free so they look to be more expensive still. It is nice if you are on a budge like myself you could buy the rear bumper and then the support bars later.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea but I meet a place that will powder it in yellow .I know Alex is making them.But I'm still waiting on his arms that I preordered in dec

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I have a bumper with no tire carrier at ready to go. It just needs to go to powder. Tire carriers options are being a hassle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts