·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hitch receivers are built with precision from 3/16" steel. The hitch pin gets bored in our HAAS CNC mill to assure a proper fitment. The last thing you want is the pin moving around from being drilled with a drill press. Receivers can be installed with standard tools, no cutting, drilling or grinding.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Our Can-Am Maverick BAJA Series Rear Bumper is now available with our NEW HD Hitch Receiver as an option. Hitch receiver can be installed with or without the bumper, you can also purchase a rear bumper and add the receiver at a later time. Receivers come powder coated in four color options, yellow, satin black, red, white.

Click the link to view more info on the rear bumper.
http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/17-turnkey-utv/5299-new-maverick-baja-series-rear-bumper.html

Hey Turnkey: I bought your original Baja Bumper without the hitch, but wanted one at the time. What do I have to do to retrofit for this new hitch, and is there any price break on a kit for previous customers to upgrade? Got any "hook-up" prices on this for us guys running your earlier rear bumper???

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Turnkey: I bought your original Baja Bumper without the hitch, but wanted one at the time. What do I have to do to retrofit for this new hitch, and is there any price break on a kit for previous customers to upgrade? Got any "hook-up" prices on this for us guys running your earlier rear bumper???
It will bolt on in place of the brace you have now. If you exchange your old one we won't charge you to upgrade, we want to help out as much as we can.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thank you, TurnKey....PM sent to initiate the process.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts