Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen two different kinds of the rear bags/boxes from brp that have that linq system. I'm curious if anyone has pictures of the inside either of them or of them installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the box, i can take pictures tomorrow and post them. I love it, plus it looks pretty slick with the third brake light wired in still leaves you, well me anyways enough room to have a tub stereo for a quad in front of it and fit a gerry can.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'll give ya some pics of the bags

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget about me folks...went to 2 dealers, neither had even one box or bag to look at, whipped out the catalog and were like "here they are". No. Sorry. Not buying without seeing this...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I HAVE BEEN MAKING A TRUNK FOR THE MAVERICK,
WILL INCLUDE A BASKET FOR COOLER AND OTHER FOR GAS TANKS.
IS NOT FINISHED YET.

SOME PICS.

GREETINGS

DOC

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty slick looking. I hope you insulated the bottom or I have a feeling you will be able to fry fish in that thing. :) Mine gets HOT on the rack... Anyone else with factory solutions?

·
Registered
205 Posts
pretty slick looking. I hope you insulated the bottom or i have a feeling you will be able to fry fish in that thing. :) mine gets hot on the rack... Anyone else with factory solutions?
of course, is going to be coated with linex to avoid the overheating.
As soon is finished i will post more pics.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Here's the soft bags. There's a flap on the top that has a pouch in it. You can run just the big bag if you want. The whole set up straps down in less than 30 seconds. Neoprene flaps cover the zippers to keep them clean. Each section has removable hard plastic trays. Once you remove the trays, each section also has drains in it. I'm running it with the 6" bed rail and it keeps it even more secure.

uploadfromtaptalk1369003523663.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369003539541.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369003561746.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369003588705.jpg

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks! Do you know the part #? Are those the 70 liter?
I have no idea... Its the only soft bags for the maverick on can ams website

·
Registered
403 Posts
Here's the soft bags. There's a flap on the top that has a pouch in it. You can run just the big bag if you want. The whole set up straps down in less than 30 seconds. Neoprene flaps cover the zippers to keep them clean. Each section has removable hard plastic trays. Once you remove the trays, each section also has drains in it. I'm running it with the 6" bed rail and it keeps it even more secure.

View attachment 2229

View attachment 2230

View attachment 2231

View attachment 2232

Do you use any of those compartments for a cooler?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have no idea. I dont do liters.... haha. Yes you could easily use them as a cooler . The plastic trays will keep your ice and slush contained no problem. I ended up getting mine for like $245 I think. A little steep, but it does have a lot of nice features.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I only knew if your's was the 44L or the 73L Deluxe. MSRP on the 44L is $245. Only one dealer near me and they are douches and don't stock anything....even if they did, I wouldn't buy it from them..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts