Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife wants a roof for her 20 X3 and wi want a winch. Think about it needing the center console for the GPS.

What about the rear maybe the BRP Tow bracket? What about mirrors? Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
9,968 Posts
Yep, plenty. In this order get:
Lower a arms. You could get the weld on Extreme kit, or chromoly arms from CT Race Worx
Front end gusset kit, many to choose from
Rear radius rods, again many to choose from
UTV Inc makes an excellent roof, check them out
Seizmik mirrors, lifetime warranty on any part, IMO best mirrors out there
Buy some extra OEM belts from Rocky Mountain and learn how to change them out in your garage, so you know how to in the field
Make it a practice to blow your clutches out after every trip

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you have use for a winch? Most of the priority add-ons should be, at least in my opinion, matched to your driving style and the terrain you'll be on the most. The machine comes with at least a 6 month warranty, so spending your money on aftermarket suspension/frame parts might just end up tossing that warranty away. I'm in south-central Wi and I just bought a 20 XDS. My list so far is a hard plastic roof, full glass, vented windshield, racing mirrors, device holder, rear net, fender flares, trailing arm guards and a bluetooth AM/FM receiver with dash and wakeboard speakers. There's plenty more to come but that's what I think is important for sandy trails and mud. The one thing that hollywood says is a must-have and that I agree with is the extra belt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually have used at least twice a year for the last 2 years. A couple times was to winch a dead machine into the transport and other times was to winch myself or someone out of a stuck position. Every year, something happens where I have to use it at least once if not more. No way the wife would feel comfortable if we didn't have one. Happy wife, happy life.

Ordered a hitch for it also and a hard roof and a cover and a device holder so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts