Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent a request to admin Nines and he seemed open to the idea of adding a Racing Page. Maybe calling it UTV Racing / Events?

I suggested it could be right under - (Maverick builds, projects and how-tos )

I think for those interested in Racing or even some of the many UTV Events that go on across the country this would be a very good idea for this site. I know coming from another site, I was able to get all types of great information over the years for atv and enduro races an events because of a page specific to racing and events. One year I even found information on a Fair Event that was only a few hours away from me that I would have NEVER known about if not for the site. "I also won the track race at that fair and got a 5 dollar trophy!-lol"
More Importunity I've met many new friends and got the privilege to ride with guys I would have never had the chance without.

I'm not a 100% sure of the best way to go about it, other then If your interested in having a UTV Racing / Events Page leave a post on this page.
Like this post as well as Supporting Vendors. Mods and Members PM 4Nines and lets get it done..

·
Registered
528 Posts
Im all for a racing page...as we are a Factory Can Am race team... there are a few others here too.. Id also like to see a "Rides Report" page...loved reading on the Adventure motorcycle rider forums..think it'd be great here too.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Started PacNORE dot com to get the word out for NW racing - and we post on the UTVUG, Teryx , Rhino, WC, rzr sites. Also running TrophyKartRacing dot com we know about events country wide that offer SxS racing as well.
With so many Mavericks racing now, a racing page would be a good idea.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I think it would be a great idea...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Support the idea!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I think it would be nice especially since other forums have them

·
Registered
548 Posts
I would like to see both the race and ride reports pages. Both great ideas!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I'd like to see a schedule for upcoming events in my area. Last year AReed told me about one that was less than an hour from the house and I missed it!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
POST AND LIKE THIS THREAD: Get-r-Done! WE NEED A RACING AND EVENTS AREA ON THIS SITE.

I see thousands of views on what radio to get or stupid threads and this one is getting pushed to the bottom? Come on guys!

Also Mods, Supporting, Vendors, Members etc. pm 4Nines and others to get this up on the site!
Vendors Especially! This page would also be very beneficial to your business..........................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts