Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 rear long travel (+2") rcv axles for a can am maverick x3 72" machine that i ended up not using and sold my machine. I have included a link below to rcv's listing on these exact axles. They list for $825.00 new. I understand that these aren't a hot commodity, so i'm thinking $400.00 for each axle. They are well packaged and ready to ship. Thank you for looking.!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your concern. I totally understand. I never had a reason to create an account up to this point. I can provide any type of proof that one may need as to ownership or anything else.

·
Administrator
2,927 Posts
Thank you for your concern. I totally understand. I never had a reason to create an account up to this point. I can provide any type of proof that one may need as to ownership or anything else.
Welcome to the site and thanx for the reply.

No disrespect intended. We have had an influx of scammers lately attempting to pilfer our members wallets. Beware of PMs/Conversations with a one line email address to contact. Please Report if you get one. Moderators are ousting these scums outta here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! No disrespect taken. Trust me, I don't want to get scammed either. I've seen this happen (or attempt to happen) on another forum I am active on as well when I was in search of some parts.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Have you priced replacement stock length shafts? Since your very negotiable someone could possibly get a good deal that way on a more common length setup,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
reply from rcv below. again folks, with this in mind and new complete ones going for 825 per corner, make me an offer. Thanks!

Yes, we can sell just the inner. Inner shaft for the rear is $275. Do you currently have an account set up with us? If so, is this in a business name or personal?

Best Regards,
Dillon
RCV Performance Customer Support

RCV Performance Products
1500 11th Avenue
Rockford, IL 61104
Ph: 815.877.7473 | Fx: 815.965.4857
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. How about $250.00/ea shipped for these complete axles? Even with buying the rcv stock length shafts to convert these, that's still a $600.00 discount over buying new. I've had axles apart before and converting them would be a pretty simple process.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts