Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Razorback fold down windshield and sliding rear window? I’ve ordered a 2022 Sport XRC and am getting all my accessories ordered. I really like the idea of this combo. When cold, rainy or snowy windshield up and sliding rear window closed. Little warm in cab open vents and maybe open rear window. Hot out, fold down windshield and open rear window. The windshield comes with a manual wiper. It seems the only one that come with an electric wiper and washer is oem which doesn’t have any venting.
Tusk and Ryfab also make a folding and vented windshield with a wiper but the Razorback looks a little better. What worries me about all 3 is the windshield wiper when folded down. They don’t have a clip or anything to hold the wiper from flopping all over the hood.
My other problem is windshields in general. Some people like half windshields. Some people like full polycarbonate windshields with out a wiper. Others swear by glass. Then there’s the rest that think windshields are a waste of time and money.
I plan on riding with a Mx helmet and googles. I’ve watched lots of videos and read about roll overs and people getting knocked out and getting concussions from rolling their sxs’s in the parking lot. Where I live you don’t need to wear a helmet but I feel like it’s probably the best. Unfortunately you only get one brain and mine has already been abused too many times.
If I’m wearing a Mx helmet and goggles or a full face helmet do I even need anything more than a half windshield?

·
Registered
262 Posts
You still get a fair amount of wind w/a 1/2 windshield & the bend at the top seems to always be just where you want to look but I ride with one any way probably cuts the wind in 1/2. good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They both work real well.
Looks really nice. I want to be able to use a Tesseract box in the back and can’t tell from any pics if there is enough room. Do you happen to have a picture from the side that shows how far back the lower edge of the window is in relation to the front edge of the trunk/box?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts