Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, building a new garage and I have some random x3 parts I've accumulated. Most are in good shape, definitely usable if you need replacements or spares or just have more room for spare parts than me. Offers welcome, if you're local and can come get it ASAP I can knock a few bucks off.

I have:

Stock 2018 black beadlock wheels and 30" bighorns - good condition, tires have about 200 miles on them, still plenty of tread - $600
Seats with Red cushions, not on the adjustable base, just the plastic seat bucket and cushions. I reused my bases for other seats. - $20
Stock muffler - $20
Stock 2017 intercooler fan - $20
Stock 2017 fuel pump - $40
Stock steering wheel - free
Stock rear view mirror - free
A couple of random body panels with light cosmetic damage (i replaced all my plastic body panels) - free

There may be others but I have been giving stuff to friends. Not looking to ship this stuff unless you arrange and pay for shipping, I don't have time at the moment to get a bunch of shipping quotes. My zip is 84737 if you want to get a shipping estimate. Thanks for looking guys!

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Are the axles out of a smartlok or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I see what you guys are asking now, I didn't realize the smart-lok had different axles. These are for a visco diff, not smart-lok. My bad. These are really beefy axles though, the CVs are huge. Shafts are probably 1" diameter.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I would like the rear wind screen. I'm not sure how small it can be folded but possibly in a medium USPS flat rate box.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts