Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Rally On The Rocks-who is going?

5K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  DesertTarantula 
#1 · (Edited)
I just put on my new Moab wheels to see how they look. I got 30" Mongrels on 14x7 wheels with a 4+3 offset and 2" wheel spacers. Can't wait to try it out down there!

Anybody else going? Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

See less See more
#29 ·
Its been a good time. Ill post a couple pictures when i get a chance.. The Maverick count is really small like i can count them on my hands. I should have taken a picture of an XDS pulling a Wildcat back in to the event center.
Looked like the XDS had a bit of a miss hap on the rocks, it was missing its driver side head light.

#31 · (Edited)
Lots of vendors not all have product which I have never understood but, some are giving show discounts.
I know this is the maverick area but this machine was absolutely kick ass. And the guy that built it was very cool

Attachments

#34 ·
we had a 900 blow a belt half way into hells revenge and didn't get to do much the weather started turning and we headed back. GloverXRS did you make it out? I thought about giving you a ring but, we were always running behind. (First time the wife's have gone. You know what I am getting at.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.