So for some reason my CVTech initial engagement has gone down, and at 1500 RPMs the secondary was turning and I couldn't shift. So after a little research I saw someone mentioned that you can shim it. They didn't say where to shim it, but I figured that they meant to shim the primary spring to give it a little more tension. So I pulled mine apart, and figured out to add a washer in between the one-way bearing and the spring seat. I had a 1 inch washer, and I threw it in the lathe and opened up the hole to 1.1 inches so it would slide on the inner sheave shaft. Now it shifts perfect, and it looks like it engages at around 1900 or 2000 RPM. I drove down the street and it was still hitting 8000 RPM. I just need to see if my TopSpeed is still good or if I need to do something else.