Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, Some of you have never heard of us. Some of you know us from the RZR world. Some of you know exactly who we are and what we do and how we've been working on an extensive product line for the Mavericks for the last year and keep asking where it is...

Racer Tech has been around for over 8 years now and has continually raised the bar and set the standard for the highest quality products and the best engineering in the industry. We specialize in chassis and suspension and sell directly to the public and through a large dealer network on every continent.

The time has finally come for RT to step in to the Maverick game officially. Next week we'll be releasing the first ten products of our brand new product line. Over the next 3-4 months we'll be announcing 10 new products at the beginning of each month until we are all out. We're covering everything from chassis solutions, arm kits, bumpers, cages, accessories and many suspension products to maximize the potential of your Maverick.

We are extremely excited to finally show you what we've been hard at work on for a long time now. Factory Can Am will be running all RT chassis and suspension products on the cars of JB / Hendershot Racing and Jack's Racing on all four of these XC2 and XC1 cars in the 2014 GNCC series. These two teams are the most professional and factory backed teams on the east coast and we're honored to be working with them and have gained their and Can Am's trust in such a short time and even with a lack of physical parts to prove our legitimacy. We were chosen by simply proving ourselves for many years as the best in the Polaris world and committing 100% to doing everything w/in our control to help put Mavericks on the podiums at as many professional level events as possible in 2014.

As the next couple months unfold please stay tuned to our WEBSITE and our FACEBOOK page. We already have some sneak pics on there...

Thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hope springs are first on the list.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looking forward to some great products!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope springs are first on the list.

I wish they were.. We've had kits for all models developed and ready to sell for months now but our mfg. can't seem to get us the springs we need... It's driving us nuts and I think we're going to start looking elsewhere as of next week. Our current plan is to release the spring kits in the second release phase next month...

·
Registered
538 Posts
i looked at your website today and all i see is a few pics,i thought parts were available to buy on the 5th?

·
Registered
313 Posts
The parts were pretty lame.Plus there ones everyone else has made already.Only thing I saw was shock springs .which you don't have ready to sale correct?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
todays the 5th ? lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
The parts were pretty lame.Plus there ones everyone else has made already.Only thing I saw was shock springs .which you don't have ready to sale correct?
I don't agree here. I see parts no one has shown. The roof v brace for one. Nice work.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I don't agree here. I see parts no one has shown. The roof v brace for one. Nice work.
Dragonfire Racing has the roof braces too...

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, It's been a long day... We released the pics today of PHASE 1 and put all the products on the site for pre-order. I don't know why the new category isn't showing up on the site yet but we'll get that fixed fixed tomorrow. If you can't wait, you can search "Maverick" tonight on the site and see it all.

We didn't expect everyone to be blown away by this first release. It's mostly the easy stuff. But if you look closer you'll see everything has an advanced RT twist on it.. Stronger, better, faster...

There are a few brand new things no one has ever seen before like our new SHD Tie Rods and Radius Rod Double Shear Mounts. We still have MANY tricks up our sleeves for you over the next couple months. There are over 40 new products coming and quite honestly we're so buried in work right now we don't even know what we're going to to to keep up.. That's our problem though.. You guys just hang tight and we WILL continue to deliver!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
is that a custom rear wheel hub I see there???

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The parts are cool, done before but they do look nice. I think one of the things hurting the "unveil" is its on an XXC. XXC's are great machines, but just don't look near as good as the XRS. Too compact... Anyhow keep it going, glad you guys are on board with Maverick Parts.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts