Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Hi everyone. Thanks for having us.

We picked up a Maverick a couple weeks ago and currently have it stripped down to the frame with engineers and fabricators crawling all over it all day every day. In the next few weeks we will be releasing a lot of new developments and shortly after will have as much as we can possibly make in stock at all times.

A lot of you know us from the RZR world. For those who don't, we're the guys that focus solely on suspension and chassis and figure out the best ways to fix problems and make good things work better. We've been the originators of many factory implemented improvements as well as aftermarket industry-standard products and designs. We've been in the UTV market heavily since only the Rhino existed. In those days we were also building high-end long travel sand cars and class 1 race cars for the SCORE Baja series. We've taken all of our off-road and engineering / manufacturing experience and applied it to the UTV market for years to become a staple in the industry.

Even if we aren't the most well-known company in the business, we deliver the finest products and service you'll ever find and make customers happy. We make our competitors hurt and make OEM's think. We've recently decided to take our Commander we've had sitting around forever and this new Maverick and come in to the Can Am UTV market by storm. Stay tuned for incredible products and solutions for a lot of the common problems we've been seeing and then some. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks!
Andy Prins

·
Registered
272 Posts
How bad off would the spring rates be on your dual rates for a maverick with the 2.0 fox shocks versus the 2.0's on an XP.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
We do offer a really good dual rate spring kit for the RZR's and have already been working on a kit for the Maverick. We'll offer them for 2.0's and 2.5's w/in the next couple weeks. Will know much more after a race this weekend...

Thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
We do offer a really good dual rate spring kit for the RZR's and have already been working on a kit for the Maverick. We'll offer them for 2.0's and 2.5's w/in the next couple weeks. Will know much more after a race this weekend...

Thanks!

Sounds good man, hope they do well. Keep us posted on when they'll become available and how they did at the race.

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Maverick forum. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Thanks!
Looking forward to a spring kit like the one you have for the Rzr, dual spring set up for the front and rear would be great!
Specially if you come around to a price similar to the commander spring kit.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any updates on a spring kit for a base mav?

Nathan

·
Registered
272 Posts
This is my only regret for leaving xp's we don't have nearly enough aftermarket availability. I still love my mav but dang, I love buying stuff for it to :)

Nathan

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Hi guys!

We have been working our TAILS off on our Maverick's here lately. Our shop literally has more Can Am's lined up in it now than RZR's... I just posted this in another thread actually but we're finally about ready to release our product line. Over the next three months we'll be releasing 30 brand new Maverick specific products and I haven't seen a single option currently available that can compare to what we've come up with. Well, maybe in price... LOL

Anyhow, YES. we now have springs designed and fully tested for the Maverick XRS 2.0", XRS 2.5" AND XXC. However,.. Our spring mfg. is WAY behind on our first production runs for the 3.0" springs because the brand new design called for this new super high-tensile material we've been experimenting with and they STILL don't have our springs ready yet... We also invested in brand new injection molding dies to mold our own hardware and components in an effort to keep our price point down for you guys. All in all, it's been a LONG and EXPENSIVE road getting here. But, our time has almost come...

Our current plan is to release the first 10 products of our new line on 2/1. IF we get the springs in time we will release all three kits at this time. Not to sound "spammy", but anyone who really wants to keep up with what RT has going right now should "like" our Facebook Page AND join our E-News. We send out one monthly newsletter with new product releases and sales info and our FB page has always got the latest and most current happenings on it.

We do have some limited stock for the XRS 2.0" spring kit as well as the XXC. So if anyone is interested in getting a set of these you can contact us directly through our Contact Page or PM me or [email protected]

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get on here and start sharing some of this stuff we've had to keep under wraps for so long!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi guys!

We have been working our TAILS off on our Maverick's here lately. Our shop literally has more Can Am's lined up in it now than RZR's... I just posted this in another thread actually but we're finally about ready to release our product line. Over the next three months we'll be releasing 30 brand new Maverick specific products and I haven't seen a single option currently available that can compare to what we've come up with. Well, maybe in price... LOL

Anyhow, YES. we now have springs designed and fully tested for the Maverick XRS 2.0", XRS 2.5" AND XXC. However,.. Our spring mfg. is WAY behind on our first production runs for the 3.0" springs because the brand new design called for this new super high-tensile material we've been experimenting with and they STILL don't have our springs ready yet... We also invested in brand new injection molding dies to mold our own hardware and components in an effort to keep our price point down for you guys. All in all, it's been a LONG and EXPENSIVE road getting here. But, our time has almost come...

Our current plan is to release the first 10 products of our new line on 2/1. IF we get the springs in time we will release all three kits at this time. Not to sound "spammy", but anyone who really wants to keep up with what RT has going right now should "like" our Facebook Page AND join our E-News. We send out one monthly newsletter with new product releases and sales info and our FB page has always got the latest and most current happenings on it.

We do have some limited stock for the XRS 2.0" spring kit as well as the XXC. So if anyone is interested in getting a set of these you can contact us directly through our Contact Page or PM me or [email protected]

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get on here and start sharing some of this stuff we've had to keep under wraps for so long!

I plan on picking some springs up for my base mav off y'all here in few months and from the sounds of it I may be buying some other things to. Thanks for building and producing these things for our toys :)

Nathan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts