Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've found these springs to be a MASSIVE improvement in ride, steering and a reduction in bucking. They do very well with OEM shocks and internal work from G Force Suspension only makes them better. A lot of people know about Racer Tech's replacements springs from the RZR and Commander world. We've got a proven design and we've figured out how to adapt it other models. There is no other name in springs that can compete and we're confident we will bring this same level of performance to the Maverick world.

For more info and ordering click HERE.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Who's interested?? We've been sitting on these for a WHILE now and have been tied up by our mfg. on the supply... Well, it looks like we're finally getting close to having the inventory we want before a public release so we want to offer a few beta test kits up to anyone interested in giving us some feedback. We've already done all the testing to get these to our likings but sometimes our driving styles and applications are quite a bit different than our end users... For this reason we like to so some testing with end-users to refine the kits if necessary or if nothing else gather some helpful setup info for future retail customers.. We're thinking about releasing these on our phase 2 release in the next few weeks but it depends on the reviews.

I have about 10 kits to sell right now for the 2.5" XRS shocks. The rates are all the same as we've found these shocks seem to have enough external valving adjustment and the springs have enough preload adjustment to suite all the testing we've done so far. The retail price will be $595 and this beta program gets the kit to you for 10% off or $535.50. Silver is the only color option. We will work with you on swapping rates if needed w/o an exchange fee but I doubt you'll need it.

We've found these springs to be a MASSIVE improvement in ride, steering and a reduction in bucking. They do very well with OEM shocks and internal work from G Force Suspension only makes them better. A lot of people know about Racer Tech's replacements springs from the RZR and Commander world. We've got a proven design and we've figured out how to adapt it other models. There is no other name in springs that can compete and we're confident we will bring this same level of performance to the Maverick world.

For more info and ordering click HERE.

Are these for the 2 seat Mav only? I have a MAX...do you have the correct spring set for that model as well?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Also would like to know, what about us po folk with the 2.0's

Nathan

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
this is cool and cheap I wonder if its that much of a diff cant wait to hear reviews

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
My RZR friends have these on XP and XP4. They truly make an unbelievable difference. The are incredibly plush. Only thing I have ever ridden in that rides smoother than my Max. I can't wait till they have the Max kits. I don't know how they make these for $500 - $600 but I am all for it.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The kits that got ordered last night will be shipping today.

We do literally sell thousands of springs per year now so our buying power is strong w/ mfg's. and this helps us keep our costs/prices down. Let me repeat. There is no one in this industry who can do what RT does with springs. We've been doing it longer and in much higher volume than anyone else could even imagine.. ;)

Judging by the orders that came in w/in a couple hours of my first post I'm willing to bet these kits will be another hit! As of right now it sounds like we've only even got a few left so if you're on the fence you'll need to move quick

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Do you have these kits for the MAX model?

·
Registered
272 Posts
What about the guys rolling on the 2.0's :)

Nathan

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yes, and we do have a 2.0 kit and an XXC kit AND a Max KIT coming too. The 2.0's are ready to sell just building some extra inventory, the XXC's are almost ready and the Max kit is also about ready to go as well...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks guys, what's the price on the kit for the 2.0 shocks.

Keep up all the good work fellas,

Nathan

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Oh yes, and we do have a 2.0 kit and an XXC kit AND a Max KIT coming too. The 2.0's are ready to sell just building some extra inventory, the XXC's are almost ready and the Max kit is also about ready to go as well...
Let me know when the MAX kit is ready...

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, what's the price on the kit for the 2.0 shocks.

Keep up all the good work fellas,

Nathan
The 2.0 kits will be the same price as the 2.5 kits at $595. They will be a 2.5" I.D. spring w/ adapter rings. I don't know if we'll do a beta sale for these or not since we'll pretty much get what we want from this 2.5 deal.. We've already done some pretty extensive testing with the 2.0's as well.. However, I'm sure we do something to try making if fair.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just an FYI.. Apparently I lied about the kits shipping Friday and I'm supposed to actually TELL the people who do all the actual work here that I'm starting to sell a new product and get them the information they need to ship said product out... LOL

All the kits WILL be shipping tomorrow and as of tonight there are a FEW kits left from this beta sale if anyone else still wants in...

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a pretty crazy time right now in RT history and we're struggling a little bit to keep it all together at the level of service we wish to provide. There's a LOT happening all at once but it will be over soon and we think all you Can Am guys will be pretty impressed.. ;)

I was told everyone who ordered this week should have their orders by this Thursday yet if we get them shipped yet tomorrow.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
What about this 'internal work from G Force Suspension? What is involved in that and pricing.
What happens to those who order the beta deal and then you make changes due to feedback? Original buyers are stuck with a product that is not as good as current product or do you make an exchange?

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What about this 'internal work from G Force Suspension? What is involved in that and pricing.
What happens to those who order the beta deal and then you make changes due to feedback? Original buyers are stuck with a product that is not as good as current product or do you make an exchange?
You'll have to contact G Force (423-677-9280 or [email protected]) for all the internal work info. We work with them exclusively for the revalving of OEM shocks because we've tried everyone else and are very confident saying they are the best in the business. Their pricing is very reasonable for what they can do and Gary is extremely knowledgeable and experienced with all these shocks and specifically with our spring designs.

If you read my original post you'll see I clearly state we will work with the beta testers on any rate adjustments for free to make sure they get the best setup and will then take all the collective data and apply it to our final designs for production kits.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts